Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Password Protected Page

Woah I finally found the simplest way possible to password-protect a page on blogspot. Here's the link in case I got lost in comprehending the javascript and might need a clean script later. It's always useful to put up useful contents on your blogs, you see. Googlers like me would definitely find such tricks handy. Thanks a bunch for sharing it people.

Anyway, the reason why I need to set a password to a page I intend to create is because I want to write a letter only I can read without having to set the entire blog to private.

But on second thought, it's quite mafan (troublesome) to encode the javascript when blogging on the phone. So I decided to jz create a totally brand new blog for that purpose instead. And if things do not go as envisioned, I can jz delete the entire blog instead of deleting a set of pages one by one. Jz one single click and poof, the entire blog will be gone. Easier that way.

Daisypath - My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Graduation tickers