Monday, January 25, 2016

Turning 27

When I was in uni, I pictured myself being married at the age of 24. It seems to me like an ideal age to settle down. Not too young, not too old and I'd have finished my degree and started working by then. Just the right time, I thought.

But it didn't happen. Not even a year or two later.

It's the third year this year and it'd be a lie to say I am as cool as cucumber that I am super single with no prospect.

It does come with age. The urge to find a spouse intensifies as I age.

Sometimes it gets the best of me and I just let myself feeling depressed for hours, days if it's the weekend.

As much as I enjoy solitude, my own company and doing my own stuff at my convenience and my own will, I long to spend my time with someone I like too.

Daisypath - My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Graduation tickers